Monday 11 March 2013

Good Night love sms

Source(google.com.pk)
Good Night love sms
No matter the sky is black
No matter the sky is black or blue, no matter there's stars or moon, as long as ur heart is true, sweet dreams will always be wif u. Gd Nite!
 In tis lovely nite
In tis lovely nite, I pray 2 the blue moon 2 protect U thru the nite, the wind 2 blow away ur stress N the twinkle stars 2 guide U the way, sweet dreams G00d Nite
 Things to do before sleeping
ThinGs 2 TaKe NoTe WheN u SleeP: 1st-MiSS Me, 2nd-ThInk oF ME, 3rd-HuG Me, 4th-LoVE mE. TrY 2 SLEEp NoW & ClOSe Ur EyeS. Get PrePaReD 2 DrEaM oF mE! Good Night Janu
 LyinG oN mY BeD
LyinG oN mY BeD, LoOkiN at ThE CloCk, I nOe tAt iTs timE 2 zzz. I WonDeR HoW hAv U bEEn todaY... HopE Tat EveryTHinG is FInE.. WiSh u sweeT dReaMz n Sleep TiGhT!
 Good night my very special friend,
Good night my very special friend,I pray you lay in rest,And may tomorrow bring you,Much love and happiness.
do not think of me...i m in ur eyes.

do not think of me...i m in ur eyes.
do not think of me...i m in ur eyes...in ur mind...in ur heart...in ur soul...everywhere...ever if u want me..just close ur eyes and listen i m saying.." i miss u"..Good Night..
 I Live By Faith & Not By Sight .
I Live By Faith & Not By Sight .. So Whether I See U Or Not, Talk To U Or Not, I Know That U R Still The Same, A Friend Worth Keeping Till The End.... Good Nite.
 When nights r long
When nights r long & friends r few,I sit by my window & think of u,A silent whisper a silent tear,With all my heart i wish you were here.
 Hi Moon!!!Dim Ur light...Hello Wind!!
Hi Moon!!!Dim Ur light...Hello Wind!!!Breeze Soft...Hi Flower!!!Blossom Slowly.Hello Earth!!!Spin Gently....'coz My sweet friend is going to sleep....Good Night.....
 A special face,a special smile,
A special face,a special smile, a special someone, a special hug from me to u, a special person, I found in u, Sweet Dreams, Sleep well!
 can u do something for me?
can u do something for me? go to the window....look to the sky***can u see the stars? can u count them ? this is how much i miss u and even more !!!(***good night)
 Sending u MY BED 2 let u rest
Sending u MY BED 2 let u rest, Pillows 2 give u COMFORT, and MY BLANKET 2 keep u warm. Gdnite! Sleep tight.I cant sleep now..coz i lent u all my things!
 Begin the day with a light heart. Let all your
Begin the day with a light heart. Let all your worries be swept aside at night. Smile a moment and thank God, for every moment He cares for you all the way. Good Night.By Uzaal
The night is silent but I can't sleep.
The night is silent but I can't sleep. Maybe because I am waiting for my cell phone to beep. Before I dream, what I want is get your message and read.By Uzaal
As the day turns into night
As the day turns into night, keep your worries out of sight. Close your eyes and go to sleep, for all the good times are yours to keep.
Sweetest dreams & Good Night!By Uzaal
Hal kaysa hai Janab ka,(In URDU)
Hal kaysa hai Janab ka,
Kya khayal hai aap ka,
Hum to Sou gaye ho ho ho.
Tum bhi Sou jawo ha ha ha.
Good Night!!By Uzaal
My day won't certainly be over
My day won't certainly be over for I have something left to do. I just couldn't sleep yet without saying I love you. Good Night.By Uzaal
Angels are there to guide
Angels are there to guide and protect you in whatever you'll do.Tonight, they'll take you to a place where your dreams can come true.By Uzaal
Dream touches your heart
Dream touches your heart and soul. It is a magical memory that unites fantasy and reality. Hope you'll have the sweetest dream tonight... Good Night!By Uzaal
 Take care! The texts you send me
Take care! The texts you send me night and day like jewels in my heart they stay...And so to God I always pray the best of blessings be yours...Each day & Night.By Uzaal
 My day won't certainly be over
My day won't certainly be over for I have something left to do. I just couldn't sleep yet without saying I love you. Good Night.By Uzaal

Hayo Rabba!! Tussi so gaye? (In Punjabi)
Hayo Rabba!! Tussi so gaye? inni jaldi? ik mint ruko mainu gud nite te wish kar len do!! gudnite hai ji ! O tussi chaho to sweet dreams bhi dekh lena
 As day turns to NIGHT.,
As day turns to NIGHT.,.Keep your worries out of SIGHT....No matter how TOUGH the world may seem...you still deserve the SWEETEST DREAM .....GOOD NIGHT.
 A late night greeting doesnt only
A late night greeting doesnt only mean good night It has a silent msg sayin.. ur my last thought at night..Gdnight

 Night doesnt become beautiful
Night doesnt become beautiful with star studded sky & full moon,It becomes beautiful when u go to sleep and let stars & moon admire ur innocence..Good night,,,
 I wish moon always be full & bright
I wish moon always be full & bright !!!U always be cool & right!!! Whenever u go to switch off the light,Remember that I am wishing u Good Night......
 Take a deep breath,Stand near the window,L
Take a deep breath,Stand near the window,Look at the sky,There will be two stars twinkling brightly,u know what they are????They are my eyes always taking care of U..Good night
 Kajal si khamosh raaton mein bhi, In URDU
Kajal si khamosh raaton mein bhi, Dil mein roshni jagmagane lagti hai...Jab aap jaise pyara dost ka khayal aata hai,Aur hole se dil kehta hai Good Night.Sweet Dreams....
 At this moment 3.7 Millions are
At this moment 3.7 Millions are sleeping,2.3 Millions are falling in Love,4.1 Million are eating & only one cute person in the whole world is reading my SMS....Good Night!!!
 mai tujse ek armaan mangta hun, (In Urdu)
mai tujse ek armaan mangta hun,tujse apni jaan mangta hun,tu so jayegi mobile off karke isliye ek good night kiss udhar mangta hun
 Hey u!!!
() """ ()
 ( ' ,' )
  '''       Hey u!!!
Yes u...
the cute one...
holding this
phone!
are you asleep?
Juste wanted 2 say
Good Night..!
still awake?
.' 12 ' .
  9  !/  3
  ' . 6 . '

  .' 12 ' .
  9  !_ 3
  ' . 6 . '

  .' 12 ' .
  9 _!  3
  ' . 6 . '
still awake?
Time to sleep, GOOD NITE+SLEEP TIGHT+SWEET DREAMZ!!! By Pretty
I sent You a night star
_/|_
\" /
/ ,\
I sent You a night star 2 brighten up your night...
GOOD NIGHT!!!!! By Waseem
WAT IF I DIE???It wont matter
WAT IF I DIE???It wont matter 2 da sky;Same will b da earth;Da land of my birth;I'll b helpless & da birdz so brave'Tat dey'd come & chirp on my grave;People'll say she had brainz'Some'll say but in vain'Da sun will rise da sun will set;There'll b no change in da world i bet;There'd b a few hearts only;Who after me'll feel lonely;While living i keep commiting sinzzz;If recorded'll fill several binzzz;& ifi do some thing good & noble;People'll remember me as pious,honest & humble(((GOOD NITE)))TC By Preety
Dream a dream 2nite as u
Dream a dream 2nite as u sleep.smile a smile 2morrow that u may keep.may all of ur dreams and wishes come true cause i could`nt find a better
friend like u! By Ikram Marwat

Zindagi me kamyabi ki
MANZIL k liye
KHWAB zaruri hai !!
Aur khwab dekhne k liye
NEEND !!
To apni MANZIL ki pehli sidi
chadho !! Aur .....
SO JAO!! GUD NITE !!!princess

.shhhhhhhhh.I'm walking slowly,bcoz u might be sleeping,I'll just leave my message 4u"GOOD NIGHT & SWEET DREAMS"..Usman

The stars look down upon you at night, and envy u, coz even while i'm looking at them i'm thinking of u, my angel. sleep for the moonlight be ur shade. Sunny

 Night is the essence of pride, for i''ll be dreaming of my to be bride,sweetdreams and goodnight is wished,for she will never know how much she is missed. pinkpetal
somewhere out there beneath the pale moon light someone think in of u some where out there where dreams come true... goodnite & sweet dreams 2 you sweety

Sweetheart darling my only eyes that I even use to hear, goodnite, sleep well 4tonite will be my wonderful nite withU I love you,for I cannt go any where minus eyes who is you.: kashif =923216968081

 I close my eyes 2 sleep but cant. Tots of u keeps me awake, I wonder if u've tot same abt me...Coz 4ling in luv with u is out of my control. Good Nite sweety. kashif =923216968081

Tiny starz shining bright,
Its time 4 me 2 say goodnite,
So close ur eyes & snuggle up tight,
I'm wishingu sweet dreams 2nite!Osman (+923014876609)

Welcome aboard2 "Sweet Dreams" airline, all passengers on bed, hug ur pillows as the flight will be leaving soon 2dream land. Enjoy ur time ;) G'NITE!Luv Bazu 0782159661

know its late but i cant sleep w/o letting u know how much i care... ur maybe fast asleep ryt now and probably read this 2morrow... juz want 2 let you know that i whispered gudnyt Deepu 09847774000

If only there was no distance between,i would have kissed u gudnite...anyway gudnite baby have a nice sleep n god be with u this week.i luv u. Deepu 09847774000

 Hayo Rabba!
Tussi so gaye?
Inni jaldi?
Ik mint ruko mainu Gud Night bolan deo jee!!
Gud night hai jee!!
O tussi chaho to sweet dreams bhi dekh lena. Gud Night Ricky+923332600701

Charo Taraf CHAND Fekarela hai Light,
Boleto ho gayeli Hai Night
Band Karne ka Tube Light
aur soneka Tight,
Boleto BYE... Good Nite
FUNTER HERE 0345-3085705

hayo rabba tussi so gaye inni jaldi ik mint ruko maino"GOOD NIGHT"te bolan deo ji,GOOD NIGHT" hai ji o,tussi chaho te sweet dream bhi dekh lena tahir

Chand ka bed,
Taron ki Razai
aur phoolon ka takia!!!
nice na!!????
now come back to earth
&
SLEEP on ur "MUNJI"Good Nit

                                    Good Night love sms
 Good Night love sms
 Good Night love sms
 Good Night love sms
 Good Night love sms
 Good Night love sms
Good Night love sms
Good Night love sms
Good Night love sms
Good Night love sms
Good Night love sms













 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...